Explore the Great Outdoors
Make the most of the last month of summer and enjoy a coastal getaway to the stunning Mornington Peninsula and discover all its amazing outdoor attractions and activities!
Get out and have fun in the sun!
Take a break from busy city life and enjoy summer the way it's supposed to be - outdoors! Only an hour from the Melbourne CBD, our park is the perfect place to base yourself for everything that the Mornington Peninsula and surrounds has to offer! Think everything from stunning beaches, to golf courses, to adventure parks...
Our top picks for a fun-filled outdoor holiday in our neighbourhood include:
- Frankston Sunday Markets
- Beach day by the Mornington Peninsula bathing boxes
- Heritage Hill Museum and Historic Gardens
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- The Big Goose kids petting zoo and adventure land
- Enchanted Maze Adventure Garden
- Cape Schanck
- Arthurs Seat State Park
- Dromana Drive-In Cinema
- One of the many nearby Golf Clubs
...the list could go on! Come experience it for yourself before summer ends.
Call: 1800 623 491