For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Stuart Range Outback Resort must abide by the following:
• Please do not visit BIG4 Stuart Range Outback Resort if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
• If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Stuart Range Outback Resort or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Stuart Range Outback Resort immediately.
• Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use. Extra signage is also displayed to encourage hand washing and sneezing into your elbow.
• All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
• A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in the apartments.
• Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
• Ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
• Nostimo Pizzeria is currently closed.
• Our popular Coober Pedy Outback Bus Tours are up and running again. Tours are running from the resort on demand, with a minimum of 4 people. We are taking extra precautions with thorough sanitising of the mini bus, along with spaced seating. Book online or call our friendly team on 1800 067 787.
For more information please visit our health and safety page here