Article last updated: 23 March 2022
If you're looking for information about the State Government's Victorian voucher initiative, you're in the right place. We will be updating this page with loads of handy info to help you make the most of the scheme.
The Victorian Government has announced additional funding towards dining, travel, and entertainment vouchers that will be rolling out from March 2022. The updated scheme includes additional dining and travel vouchers, as well expanding the program as a whole. In total, there will be four different types of vouchers available:
- Melbourne Dining Vouchers (also known as ‘Midweek Melbourne Money’)
- State-Wide Dining Vouchers
- Entertainment Vouchers
- Victorian Travel Vouchers (Metropolitan and Regional Travel Vouchers) Registration open from 2pm 23 March 2022 at Victorian Travel Voucher Scheme
Stays booked with BIG4 parks in VIC will be eligible for the Victorian Travel Vouchers. For inspiration on where to book during the eligible travel periods, take a look at our VIC BIG4 Parks.
For more information on each individual voucher, where to use them, and how to apply, see the below sections on this page:
- 1. Victorian Travel Voucher (Metropolitan & Regional Travel Vouchers)
- 2. Melbourne & State-wide Dining Vouchers
- 3. Entertainment Vouchers
For information on the NSW Voucher scheme visit Discover NSW Vouchers.
For information on the SA Accommodation and Experience vouchers visit A Guide to SA River Vouchers.