Some of Our Local Favourites
Looking to find the best kept secrets of the locals, such as where's the best coffee or best restaurant?
Pssst...come closer and we'll let you in on a few.
BIG4 Middleton Beach Recommend...
Here's some of favourites according to our team at BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park:
- Haz Beanz Finestkind Coffee at the Albany Waterfront (next to the Entertainment Centre).
- Naked Bean Coffee Roasters on the corner of Middleton Road and Campbell Road.
- Hybla Bar and Grill at Middleton Beach
- Rustlers Steakhouse at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- Three Anchors Bar and Bistro at Middleton Beach
- Dylans on the Terrace at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- The Earl of Spencer on the corner of Earl Street and Spencer Street near the CBD
- White Star at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- Great Southern Wine Trail
- The Oyster House, Emu Point Jetty
- Bay Merchants Cafe at Middleton Beach
- Middleton Beach
- Little Beach at Two People's Bay National Park (approximately a 20 minute drive from Albany)
- Princess Royal Harbour
- Mount Clarence Lookout (off Marine Drive from CBD or Middleton Beach) for views of King George Sound and parts of Albany.
- Albany Ocean Adventures Whale Watching
- Wildflowers in Stirling Ranges, Fitzgerald and Porongurup National Park
- ANZAC Heritage Park and National ANZAC Centre
Enjoy . . .
Call: 1800 644 674