State of the Art
Get out of hibernation this winter and pack up the family for a different kind of holiday! While Albany and surrounds can boast with spectacular natural beauty, there’s also an abundance of cultural indoor attractions. Perfect for the cooler winter months!
Discover Albany's Cultural Attractions
Make your winter escape an educational one and spend some time discovering our fantastic nearby indoor attractions. We've listed some of our favourites below for your convenience:
- ANZAC attractions - A walk around Albany is like a march through Australia's military history. From the stunning National ANZAC Centre, opened in 2014 for the ANZAC centenary, to parks, piers, avenues, cemeteries and museum
- Family friendly attractions - While some of our previously listed kids attractions are outside, there's also plenty of indoor fun to be had
- Albany Entertainment Centre - See what's on at the state of the art performing arts centre on your next visit
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station - Find out more about the role Albany played in Australia's whaling industry
- Museum of the Great Southern - Discover natural and social history of Albany and the surrounding region
- Albany Residency Museum - Learn about the history of Western Australia as well as Aboroginal culture and our fantastic natural attractions
- Albany Old Gaol Museum - Look back to the era of convicts and explore Aboriginal cell art. There's also an option to book a night tour and keep an eye out for ghosts said to haunt the gaol
As if all of this wasn't reason enough to come stay with us, we also have an awesome Special Offer to help you save! Call us now on 1800 984 411 to book your stay.
Call: 1800 984 411