No need to leave the family dog off the invite list. Your dog is welcome in this cabin. A newly renovated cabin for those wanting value for money with all linen supplied. Air-conditioned/heated units have an electric cook top, microwave, television, shower and toilet. Double bed in the main living area, plus a set of bunk beds at the other end. Please note that by law, children under 9 years old are not allowed to use the top bunk.
10am on day of departure
Mon – Sat: 9.00am - 5.00pm. Sun: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Changes and Cancellation
Cancellations must be provided in writing and emailed to the specific park.
High & Peak Seasons: Free cancellation period up to 15 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: Free cancellation period up to 6 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations within 5 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff.
Special Offers: All special offer rates are non-refundable unless stated otherwise.
Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: Booking alterations include date changes, reduction in nights and reduction in guests. These fall under the same rule as a cancellation and must be amended prior to the free cancellation period.
Pets are welcome in this accommodation, however, strict terms and conditions do apply. Please read our pets terms and conditions.
Deposits and Payments
High & Peak Seasons: A deposit of 25% of the total booking tariff is payable at time of booking to confirm the reservation. Final balance is payable 14 days, prior to the arrival date.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: A deposit equivalent to the first night’s booking tariff is payable at time of booking to confirm the reservation. Final balance is payable 5 days, prior to the arrival date.
Special Offers: A deposit of 100% of the total booking tariff is required to confirm the reservation.
What you need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood, and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms & Conditions and House Rules. On check-in, you may also be required to verify your identity with photographic identification. Should you choose not to proceed with this reservation, you are required to advise us within 24hrs of making your booking for a refund of all monies paid.
- Premises are let for short term/ holiday purposes only for the agreed period and at the agreed nightly or weekly rate subject to subsequent change as agreed by the parties.
- The premises are available from 2.00pm and generally NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated at 10.00am SHARP on the day of departure. The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to clean the premises. Please consider your fellow incoming/outgoing holiday occupants. We may consider requests for early arrival or late checkout if available. (ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES WILL VARY PER PROPERTY)
- Pets are not allowed, and all accommodation options are smoke free only. Evidence of smoking or pets will give rise to a cleaning fee of $200 charged against your credit card or payable in cash at our option. (PETS ARE PERMITTED AT SOME OF OUR PROPERTIES, PLEASE CONTACT PARKS DIRECTLY FOR CONFIRMATION OF THIS POLICY)
- The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Persons found occupying the premises over and above the number on the booking may give rise to an additional fee or early termination for breach.
- All damage, breakages, or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the reception and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found. Damage not paid for will be charged to your card without notice.
- Pre-Authorisation/Security Deposit (Bond) for accommodation: A valid Visa or MasterCard is required on check-in. A pre-authorised payment may be taken from your card and held as a security deposit for damages, excessive cleaning, or extra charges. The pre-authorisation/security bond varies depending on accommodation type booked. Bonds may apply on hired items. All security deposits will be refundable upon check-out after an inspection has been carried out, less any additional charges. Depending on your bank and processing times, it may take a few days for the security deposit to return to your card.
- All accommodation is for short term/ holiday purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. We reserve the right to terminate your occupancy immediately if you cause damage, a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
- Unless stated within the property description, all premises (other than camping and caravan sites) are self-contained and generally includes linen for the main bedroom, some accommodation options do not include linen. Additional linen is available for hire.
- No responsibility is taken for guests' personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $15.00 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be returned by post.
- With telephone or postal bookings, any printed, written, or verbal description of the premises by the agent or an employee is made in good faith. No responsibility for discrepancies will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive websites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of any accommodation keys. Guests requiring a key from the park manager after office hours will be charged a service fee of $55.00.
- Parking is generally available for one vehicle only unless prior arrangements have been made. Please Park in your designated spot. Extra vehicles, boats, etc may be accommodated elsewhere and may incur a fee.
- No refunds or credits for early departures.
- Management wishes to warn guests and other persons who engage in recreational activity, with the holiday park, that the pursuit of such activities may result in harm or personal injury. All persons who engage in a recreational activity do so at their own risk.
- Guests agree to abide by any House Rules posted in any cabin, camp kitchen or recreational area and must supervise and ensure their children comply with such rules.
- Any payments made by card may be subject to a 1% credit card surcharge.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park or park listed on BIG4.com.au. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4.com.au park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.