***Dogs are now welcome inside our Standard Cabins. A cleaning fee of $20 will apply for each stay! Book now to avoid disappointment***
We know how much you love your pet and sometimes you need to travel with them, so we have purchased 2 Dog Kennels which can be located beside any of our cabins. Of course, dogs still cannot enter the cabin, but now they have their own little cabin attached to yours.
- Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team on 02 6024 3906 to register your dog with your booking.
- When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park. Dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up by dog owners.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere in the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and aggressive or the subject to complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owners alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park except via a designated route. The walking track where dogs are permitted to walk is the paddock at the rear of the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dogs or pets waste.