Budget Family 6 Berth Cabin
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Older style cabin which has recently been renovated, designed for the budget conscious or for overnight stays. Ideal for workers travelling through. Double bed with all linen and towels provided. Kitchenette with microwave, under bench fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery provided. Cooking utensils provided. TV, heating/cooling. Please note that there is "NO LINEN / BEDDING" on the bunk beds. Bedding…
Older style cabin which has recently been renovated, designed for the budget conscious or for overnight stays. Ideal for workers travelling through. Double bed with all linen and towels provided. Kitchenette with microwave, under bench fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery provided. Cooking utensils provided. TV, heating/cooling. Please note that there is "NO LINEN / BEDDING" on the bunk beds. Bedding packs are available for hire at a cost of $20 per pack. Please arrange this prior to arrival.
Reduced Mobility access
8am -7pm Friday,(seasonal) 8am - 6pm Saturday - Thursday
Deposit & Payments
All bookings taken online or over the phone will be required to pay a one night tariff deposit to confirm and secure your booking. Non payment of deposit, does not secure or confirm your booking - all sites/cabins. GROUP BOOKINGS/SPECIAL EVENTS/PEAK SEASON : One nights deposit required within 7 days of making reservation. Confirmation of numbers within 90 days from arrival date. 50% of remaining balance to be paid 45 days prior to arrival.(GROUP BOOKINGS) Full payment required 14 days prior to arrival. No changes or alterations within 30 days to arrival date.
Changes & Cancellations
Please note that for the 16th and 17th March 2018 is a double event which will be a non - refundable weekend due to high demand. Please note that this is a one off situation. STRICTLY NO CREDITS TO BE HELD UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER BOOKING DATE. Group Bookings: Cancellations - 30 days prior to arrival will lose one nights deposit on all sites/cabins booked. Strictly no alterations to numbers of persons staying within 30 DAYS of arrival date during Peak season/long weekends or event weekends.
No pets allowed
You need to know
When booking online, please note we do not accept group bookings for:
- Bucks/Hens parties
- End of year sports team break up trips
- 18th/21st birthday groups.
- Any person under the age of 18 years cannot make a booking in their name.
If you book and pay online you will not be refunded any monies paid if, on arrival, you are deemed to be one of these groups. Please phone on 1800 062 340 (free call) and speak to management if you have questions about this policy.
Balance of account to be paid on arrival by cash, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS. Tariffs quoted are based on the number of persons specified on booking. If this number changes the tariff will alter. Prices quoted are current at time of booking, but are subject to review and may change without notice. No cheques are accepted upon arrival to pay for accommodation, cheques need to be cleared prior to arrival.
Later Arrivals: After 7pm Fridays 6pm Saturday to Thursday (inclusive)
If you are going to be a later arrival after 7pm, please let the office staff know at time of booking or add notes into online booking page. We are then able to relay additional information in relation to collecting keys. Any outstanding amount will then be asked for to complete your booking.
Refunds/Cancellation Policy - (Non Group Booking)
- Prior to 14 days of arrival date - Refund of deposit less $20 administration fee.
- 14 days or less of arrival date - No refund unless we are able to re-let the accommodation for the same period of the original booking. Administration fee will apply.
For group bookings- Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit a one nights deposit for each cabin/ site booked..
For the health, comfort and convenience of all park patrons the following conditions apply and will be enforced:
- All accommodation and park facilities are smoke free zones.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children, and others under 18 years in their care.
- At all times, no pets allowed and/or continuous noise will not be tolerated at any time, particularly after 10pm.
- Only one vehicle, per site permitted unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- No open fires permitted (including wood fueled barbecues). Fire bans to be obeyed at all times.
- Skateboards/Rollerblades are not permitted. Please observe normal laws and regulations regarding bicycle safety No riding bikes, scooters on concrete pathways, particularly around the amenities block. No racing or deliberate skidding. Bikes and/or scooters not permitted inside cabins under any circumstances.
- Jumping pillow is off limits when deflating and inflating and is not to be used after dark.
- Basketball court, mini golf and play ground area are off limits after dark for the safety and well being of all guests particularly children.
- No car or van washing permitted due to ongoing water restrictions in park. Please see reception for the closest vehicle washing facilities in the area.
Park facilities are for the use of park patrons only. Vistors must report to the office. Park management reserves the right to prohibit entry to and/or remove persons from the parks without refund of monies paid.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE STRICTLY A TOURIST PARK AND DO NOT CATER FOR PERMANENT/SEMI PERMANENT RESIDENCY.