Rules of Occupancy with a Dog/Pets
Please be aware that failure to adhere to these rules will result in your eviction from the park with immediate effect, without refund or recourse.
No Dogs allowed in School Holidays or Long weekends, off peak only.
- All pets must be pre-approved prior to making a reservation. Acceptance of any particular pet is at the discretion of the park manager/owner and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodation. No exceptions. The leash must be no more than two metres in length.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended (including inside tents, caravans and any other accommodation).
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not permitted in the following areas:
- The communal kitchen (aka the BBQ shed)
- The amenities/ablution block
- The playground and jumping pillow area
- The grassed recreation area
- Along the farm animal fence line
- The farm animal feeding area
- Sites not specifically designated for dogs
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets etc. should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park (as shown on our ‘Dog Friendly’ map).
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste. Doggy ‘do’ bags are to be used and sealed and disposed of in appropriate rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and/or aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the sole responsibility of the dog owner to control and manage their dog. If, in the view of the park management, this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately, without prior warning.
- A credit card to be held as a bond on check in and will be charged a fee upon departure if Park Rules for dogs is not followed .