Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 113 800 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
Dogs are not permitted on long weekends, school holidays, special events or in our peak season, December to May.
Park Conditions for Pets
Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 113 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Dogs are welcome on sites from May to November, exc school holidays,long weekends and special events.
Dog owners must contact us directly on 1800 113 800 or email@example.com in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted at the park.
Rules of Occupancy with your dog
These rules have been put in place to ensure the comfort of all guests. Please be aware that if you fail to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times while not in your van or tent. Leashes must be no more than 2m in length.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside your van or tent.
- Dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including camp kitchen, BBQ areas, pool area, amenities, playground or any public areas of the park.
- Dogs and any dog related accessories must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park.
- Dogs may only be walked within designated areas of the park.
- Dog owners are solely responsible for picking up and disposing of their dogs waste.
- Dog owners are solely and personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
Management reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and/or aggressive, or is the subject of complaints from other park guests.