BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees during COVID-19 restrictions. During this time, guests at BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park must adhere to the following:
- If you have to self-isolate, please inform BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park immediately
- Please do not visit BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise us immediately.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number if they are not members of the same household.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
We have made some changes to our regular operations:
- Cleaning procedures for all accommodation units and shared facilities have been enhanced and include mandatory sanitizing of surfaces
- Additional hand washing stations and hand sanitizer are provided in the Park
- Social distancing and maximum capacity of people at any one time in shared facilities or accommodations (if not members of the same household) are in practice.
- The check-in is temporarily performed outside of the reception. Guests must keep a minimum 1.5 m from other guests and employees
- Cashless payment is preferable. Payment via credit card or BPAY must be arranged prior to your stay.
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted on one booking. Limits to the Park visitors are in place subject to current restrictions. All visitors must sign with the Reception.
- All our employees have completed Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course.
- We ask guests to follow any instructions given by our employees and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
- Shared bathrooms, camp kitchen, laundry and recreation room are open subject to maximum capacity of people at any one time and social distancing rules.
- Social activities, including pancake breakfasts and food vans have temporarily ceased.