For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Taggerty Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Taggerty Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family/group is unwell, required to be in self-isolation/self-quarantine or been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Taggerty Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Taggerty Holiday Park immediately by calling (03) 5774 7263.
- Please download the Services Victoria app to electronically check-in.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- carry a face mask at all times and are recommended whenever physical distancing of 1.5m from others cannot be maintained.
- ensure only 4 people at a time are in the Reception/Kiosk area. If there are already 4 people inside, please wait outside.
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception/Kiosk area
- contact our friendly team on (03) 5774 7263 to reduce visits to our Reception/Kiosk. We deliver fire drums and/or wood directly to your site.
- only meet up in groups of up to 100 people in an outdoor place (babies under 12 months are not included in this cap).
- Where possible, please arrange payment via credit card or direct transfer, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay can be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- All visitors to the park are required to report to the office prior to entering to electronically check-in or complete a COVID-19 Guest Declaration form
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent hand washing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at several points around the park for your use.
- All communal amenities/facilities are open and limits apply. Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained whilst using these facilities. Please use the hand sanitiser on entry and exit of the area.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is out top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.