DOGS ARE WELCOME ALL YEAR ROUND.
Eildon Riverside Holiday Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round on camping sites and in limited pet friendly cabins. Please contact reception for more information on pet friendly options prior to booking.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions.
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of the management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- There is a limit to two (2) dogs per booking and are only permitted on unpowered, powered and ensuite camping sites.
- Please enquire with the Park prior to making your booking to ensure our Dog Friendly cabin is available.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, designated pet friendly cabins or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Bookings in our Pet Friendly cabins will incur a $45 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.