BIG4 Bright allow pets/dogs on camp sites only, excludes peak periods, school holidays and long weekends. We do not allow pets in any Cabins or Villa’s.
With the comfort and well-being of all our guests in mind, BIG4 Bright Holiday Park has a standard set of rules for guests who wish to bring their dog/pet on holidays. Guests travelling with dog/pets are required to contact our Park directly in advance and apply to bring their dog/pet with them on their stay.
- Upon arrival it is the managers' discretion as to accept and welcome the dog/pet into our Park. Upon acceptance by the Park Manager, the dog/pet owner must then agree to and sign the standard 'BIG4 Dog/Pet Policy Dog/Pet Owner Agreement' document.
- The dog/pet must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. No exceptions.
- A leash must be no more than two metres in length. This includes no dog/pet 'runs' to be set up by dog/pet owners.
- For health and safety reasons dog/pets are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: decks, camp kitchen, amenities, playground, reception or any public areas.
- Dog/pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog/pets waste in a sealed 'doggy do' plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- For health and safety reasons dog/pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park. Additionally, any dog/pet related accessories such as pet blankets etc should not be washed or cleaned within the Park.
- Dog/pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog/pet.
- The dog/pet owner must agree that the Park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog/pet is deemed noisy, disruptive and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.
- It is the dog/pet owner's responsibility and the dog/pet owner's alone to control and manage their dog/pet. If in the view of the Park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog/pet may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager's discretion.