Make the journey the destination on your next mini holiday
Slow down the haste of everyday busy city life with a classic road trip and island escape! Located less than two hours from Melbourne, Phillip Island is the perfect end-destination for your journey of discovery along the way.
Stop and smell the roses
Even though you can easily get from Melbourne to Phillip Island in a couple of hours, we recommend making several stops along the way. There's so much to see and so many things to do, you'll want to get an early start on this one.
Mornington Peninsula Route
This slight detour will take you past fantastic beaches, refreshing hiking trails and marvellous lookouts. These are some of our favourite stops along the way:
- The iconic Mornington Beach Bathing Boxes
- Eagle Skylift to Arthurs Seat
- Point Nepean National Park
- San Remo Fishing Town
Tour Phillip Island
From San Remo, it's only about 20 minutes across to your island destination. But the adventure doesn't stop there! Enjoy a good night's sleep in one of our cabins or on a site, and get ready to tour Phillip Island's many attractions:
- The delicious Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- A Maze'n Things
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit - History of Motor Sport
- Koala Conservation Centre
- The Nobbies
- Finish the day by welcoming the penguins at sunset at the famous Penguin Parade
Save on your road trip by escaping mid-week or pack up the whole family to escape for a couple of nights and the kids stay free! We have two Holiday Deals, perfect for a spontaneous few nights away.
Call: 1800 990 090