We've got some fantastic makers and growers markets in and around Mildura!
Keep reading for a great overview of what markets are usually on in the area*:
- Sunraysia Farmer's Market - 8am-12pm, 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. With an array of great local produce, fruit and veggies, coffee, wine, olive oil, bread, meat and more.
- Red Cliffs Country Market - 9am - 1pm, 1st Sunday of every month on the footpaths of Ilex Street and Indi Avenue in Red Cliffs, with over 100 stalls and local entertainment, kids activities and entertainment.
- Mildura City Market - 8am-1pm, 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month and for special events. Pick up homemade jams and pickles, craft, clothing and produce at the market in the city centre.
- Merbein Street Market - 8am-1pm, 3rd Sunday of the month. At Commercial Street and Elders Forecourt, Merbein. Over 100 stalls.
- Australian Inland Botanic Gardens Big Brekkie & Market - 8.30am – 12noon, 4th Saturday of the Month.
*Please keep in mind that all local events are subject to change, pending COVID restrictions.