Water View Cabin
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Our brand new studio style Water View Cabin is perfect for the couple looking to get away on a romantic weekend. With a queen bed and a sofa bed, this cabin can accommodate up to 4 people. There's also a fully equipped kitchen available so you can make yourself a delicious meal in the comfort of your cabin. This cabin also features all the modifications for anyone with mobility issues (easy access) if you require them.
Reduced Mobility access
This cabin features all the modifications for anyone with mobility issues (easy access).
Cabins | 10:00am Sites | 11:00am
8:00am - 6:00pm
Deposit & Payments
All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff. For any shoulder or peak period bookings full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
Lake Hume Tourist Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay. To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property. For more information on ensuring you and your dog can meet the following conditions please read the conditions on the following http://lakehumetouristpark.com.au/dog-policy/
You need to know
- Prices, rules and policies are subject to change without notice
- Park Management reserves the right to evict any person who fails to obey the park rules. Eviction from the park will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Designated paths and roads are to be used at all times when walking around the park.
- All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff.
- Any changes to reservations, or cancellations will incur an administration fee*
- All cancellations must be made directly with the park in writing.
- Upon cancellation, monies paid (minus any cancelation fees) can be credited to a client account for future stays. Any money transferred for future stays at the Parks will only be valid for 12 months from the original reservation date.
- No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Off Peak Periods
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before the reservation date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation surrender the bond (one night’s tariff). Any remaining monies can be refunded or applied to client account.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation, surrender all monies paid.
Peak and Shoulder Periods
- Full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
- Cancellations made before the designated full payment date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after the designated full payment date surrender all monies paid. If the site booked can be resold, monies paid (minus a cancellation fee) will be refunded.
3rd Party Bookings
- Cancellation policies for 3rd party bookings may vary due to the specific website. Please check the specific cancellation policy included in the terms and conditions of the booking website.
- If you would like to discuss any of the above, please speak to our Customer Reservations Team.