The team at BIG4 Borderland Wodonga are ecstatic to be throwing open our doors again to our much-missed guests. While life onsite will be a little different than before, ensuring a safe and special stay for our guests is our priority. Here’s the lowdown on what you need to know if you will be visiting us.
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result
Everyone must comply with Government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises.
This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, outdoor recreational facilities
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time
- Maximum of 10 people allowed in the pool at any one time
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a Guest Declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed
- All staff instructions must be followed
Please note the following facilities are currently closed
All guests are encouraged to have downloaded and activated the COVIDSafe app and keep bluetooth switched on at all times during their stay.
To streamline the check-in process for our guests, important information will be provided prior to arrival.
We hope our guests enjoy a safe and special stay with us!