Explore the Great Outdoors
The last month of summer is here! Make the most of it and kick 2018 off to a great start with a holiday in the great outdoors...
Scenic drives & natural attractions
Less than an hour south of Melbourne, Dandenong and its adjacent stunning natural beauty is the perfect place to go this summer. Outdoor activities include everything from hikes, to winery visits, to beautiful beaches and bays.
When staying with us, you are perfectly located to enjoy attractions such as:
- The famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island, less than 1.5hr drive from the park
- The Dandenong Ranges National Park with its many choices of bushwalks for all levels
- Wineries and wine tours in the surrounding region
- Nearby beaches between Frankston and Portsea, including the picturesque Mornington Peninsula beaches and bathing boxes
- Nearby golf courses, including the spectacular Woodlands Golf Club, ranking among the top 20 in the country
- The iconic William Ricketts Sanctuary
Call: 1800 648 346