Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Suitable for caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents. Slab site and grass sites available, located throughout the park, close to park facilities including amenities, playground and barbecue area.
7.30am to 7.30pm – 7 days - *Hours may vary on Christmas Day and New Years Day
Deposit & Payments
Premium & High Season: First night (accommodation) and $100.00 (sites) at the time of booking. Christmas balance is to be paid in full by 31 October. Easter balance to be paid in full one month prior to arrival. Mid Season: First night (accommodation) and $100 for sites, (or in full if the tariff is less than $100) at the time of booking with the balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Low Season: First nights’ accommodation and $50.00 (sites) at time of booking with balance on arrival. Where any bookings are made within 7 days of arrival, accommodation or sites, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions: Small pets permitted on sites only. No pets in or near cabins at any time. Pets not permitted in periods of high occupancy (particularly 26 December to 6 January and Easter long weekend). Pet approval must be obtained when booking and decision is at managers discretion. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park No excessive noise, including barking is allowed. Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities and camp kitchens. All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of. No pet is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your pet behind.
You need to know
Refund Policy -
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from Escape 2 Holiday Parks under the following circumstances:
Premium & High Season
- Cancellations providing more than 28 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 28 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid unless the site/accommodation can be rebooked.
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancellations providing more than 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival date are refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Where any bookings are made within 7 days of arrival, accommodation or sites, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, an administration fee is to be charged. Alternatively, the total refund amount maybe transferred to a future booking (to be used within 12 months) and no administration fee will apply.
All online reservations require payment in full at the time of booking. Should guests prefer to only pay an initial deposit (subject to the conditions above) they will need to call the reservations staff to confirm their reservation. Some rates and specials displayed online may not be bookable over the phone or may require payment in full regardless of booking method. Remember to check the conditions of all specials advertised online before confirming a reservation or contact our friendly reservation staff for further information.
Booking Policy -
Christmas and Easter School Holidays
- Accommodation bookings of minimum one week up until one month prior to school holidays. Shorter bookings taken at parks managers discretion after this time or earlier if the booking can be added to the beginning or end of an existing booking.
- Site bookings of minimum two weeks until end of October for Christmas School Holidays, and one month prior to Easter School Holidays. Shorter bookings taken at park managers discretion after this time or earlier if the booking can be added to the beginning or end of an existing booking.
Long Weekends & Special Events
- Accommodation bookings of minimum three nights taken until one month prior to the long weekend or special event.
- Site bookings of minimum three nights taken until one month prior to the long weekend or special event.
All Other Periods
- Accommodation booking of minimum two nights with one night bookings taken on the day of arrival.
Management reserves the right to relocate or change the site number/accommodation number after booking.