The Blues Train Moonlight Package
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
"The Blues Train" offers a rocking good time on the historic steam train between Queenscliff and Drysdale. Be entertained with some of Australia's leading Blues and Roots acts and special International guests with toe tapping vibes, a cool drink and a good laugh... it's a musical progressive party to remember.
Available from $250 per person, your Moonlight Blues Train Package includes; - A Limited Edition Ticket and Souvenir per Adult for The Blues Train event* - Return bus transfers from Beacon to The Blues Train - Gourmet self-catering breakfast hamper - A $40 Credit to use at the resort's Mud Day Spa - Super Late Check out until 6pm** The Blues Train operates most Saturday nights and some Friday nights from during May, August and September. Please contact us directly on 1800 351152 to make a booking or for further information. (Online bookings are not currently available for this deal.)
- Banksia 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Beach House, 3 Bedroom
- Hotel Room
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Queenscliff 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Queenscliff 3 Bedroom Cabin
- Studio Apartment
- Studio Villa
- Swan Bay Studio Cabin
- Three Bedroom Villa
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bedroom Villa
Guests included in price
31 August 2019
Valid travel dates
Valid for stays from 01 May 2019 to 19 September 2019
- The Blues Train is an over 18's event - ID may be requested
- Babysitting can be arranged with prior notice if required
- Please wear practical footwear; no thongs or high heels thank you
- Your Breakfast Hamper is provided in your room to be self-prepared at your leisure. Includes eggs, bacon, bread for toasting, cereal, fruit, condiments, juice, milk and an espresso coffee (from the Coffee Cart at the resort Shop).
- If you have any food allergies, please advise when making your booking. Dinner menus for the Blues Train can be found at www.thebluestrain.com.au/the-experience/
- Please visit www.thebluestrain.com.au/plan-your-weekend/faqs/ for further information regarding The Blues Train.
- Per person rate is based on two people sharing accommodation.
- Rate may vary based on selected accommodation, date of travel and current availability. Note minimum stays may apply. Contact Reservations for the best available rate based on your preferred dates.
- Single and multi share rates are available
- No changes and cancellations are available for this package once Blues Train tickets have been secured
- No discounts or special offers apply
- Extended checkout is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rate includes GST
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Beacon Resort