Thank you for choosing to stay with us at BIG4 Aireys Inlet. The safety and comfort of our guests is our number one priority.
With the current restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made some changes which will affect your stay in the park. Please read the following carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Social Groups and Physical Distancing
- To protect our staff, our guests and our community, if any member of your party is unwell, particularly with a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms in the 72 hours before arrival, you will not be permitted to check-in.
- Likewise, if any member of your party has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to check-in.
- In these instances please phone in advance to cancel your reservation.
- If any member of your party becomes unwell while staying in the park you will be required to attend a health service and self-isolate. We will follow any Local Public Health Unit directions from there.
- While in the park, the same restrictions apply as if you were at your home.
- While outside within the caravan park similar restrictions apply as if you were in a public park.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we feel your group is putting the health and safety of staff or other guests at risk.
Check-in and Guest Declaration
- Under the current health directives there is no requirement for guests to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Unvaccinated guests may use the amenities block, the family bathroom, the camp kitchen, the laundry, the playground and the main BBQ area. Please follow the directions of any signage displayed in these facilities. In addition to the number of people permitted in these facilities at any one time physical distancing of 1.5m must be observed - this may mean waiting for others to finish using the facility before entering.
- As per updated Government Directions, all persons over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated (or suitably exempt) to access 'non-essential' facilities which includes the Swimming Pool and TV Lounge. Fully vaccinated people wanting to use these facilities should scan the QR code and present proof of vaccination to a staff member prior to entering the facility.
- Due to extra cleaning requirements there will be some minor disruption to the availability of these facilities throughout the day. We will attempt to minimise this as much as possible.
Keeping our Coast Safe
- All guests must complete a guest declaration form prior to check-in. This will be available online in the Guest Portal on the day before arrival or in hard copy at reception. The completed form will be retained for 28 days and provided to Local Health Authorities in the event of an outbreak.
We love our little coastal community and we appreciate you supporting our business and the businesses around town with your visit. Please keep in mind that we have an ageing local population and limited local health resources. To keep our community safe we ask that you follow some simple guidelines:
- When around town, maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5m between others not in your household unit.
- Take note and abide by any restrictions businesses may have on the amount of people in an area at one time.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after you cough or sneeze, go to the toilet and before you make food or eat.
- Cover a cough with the inside of your elbow instead of your hand.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth. This is where the virus can enter the body.
- Avoid touching any communal surfaces that you don't have to.
- Put tissues straight in the bin after using.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and seek medical advice. If you take medication make sure you have enough.
- Buy alcohol-based hand sanitizer with over 60% alcohol to use where you do not have access to hand washing facilities.
- Consider downloading the COVID-safe app to assist with outbreak tracking.
Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to seeing you soon.