Office hours are 9am-8pm 7 days a week.
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
Pets are permitted on selected caravan/tent sites (outside of Summer School Holidays and Public Holiday Long Weekends) with prior permission from management.
Deposits and Payments
A deposit of the first nights rate, will be taken at the time of booking. Balance of the stay must be paid on arrival.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
- You, or an immediate family member, have COVID–19 at the time of stay or you have tested positive for COVID–19 within 7 days prior to arrival:
- Under a local health or government directive, you are required to self-isolate because you have been identified as a contact of a person who is a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 (note: the self-isolation requirements vary depending on the state and/or circumstances); or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you can no longer travel to, or from, your destination.
Note: You may be required to provide reasonable evidence that the above circumstances apply.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
If a reservation has to be cancelled and at least 14 days notice is provided the deposit will be refunded in full. Cancellations within 14 days of the date of arrival will forfeit the full deposit. Where a customer fails to arrive on the check in day without prior arrangement the reservation will be cancelled and the entire deposit will be retained. Please note there are no refunds for early departure.
- Smoking is not permitted in our cabins or common areas.
- Fires are not permitted in the park (including wood or coal based BBQs).
- For the enjoyment of other guests in the park noise is to be kept to a reasonable level and must not be audible outside your accommodation after 10:00pm. Bad language and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Speed limit of 5km/hr applies to all vehicles, including bikes, scooters etc. Cyclists and skaters are welcome to ride during daylight hours but must wear a helmet while riding and keep to roads and paths. Please be aware of other road users.
- Pets are not permitted in our cabins, on balconies, or in common areas.
- Pets are permitted on caravan/tent sites only (outside Summer School Holidays and Public Holiday Long Weekends) and only with prior permission from management. Please refer to our Pet Policy for further details.
- Rates are charged per person, per night. Extra fees apply for additional adults/children not included in your original booking. Limits apply to the number of people permitted per booking.
- Provision is made for the parking of one car only per cabin/site. Additional cars/trailers may be parked in the visitors carpark.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.