Booking Terms & Conditions
8am -7pm Friday, 8am - 6pm Saturday - Thursday
Deposit & Payments
All bookings taken online or over the phone will be required to pay a one night tariff deposit to confirm and secure your booking. Non payment of deposit, does not secure or confirm your booking - all sites/cabins
Changes & Cancellations
If you have booked and wish to change dates we will try our best to accommodate, and your deposit will then be transferred to the new booking.
No pets allowed
You need to know
When booking online, please note we do not accept group bookings for:
- Bucks/Hens parties
- End of year sports team break up trips
- 18th/21st birthday groups.
- Any person under the age of 18 years cannot make a booking in their name.
If you book and pay online you will not be refunded any monies paid if, on arrival, you are deemed to be one of these groups. Please phone on 1800 062 340 (free call) and speak to management if you have questions about this policy.
Balance of account to be paid on arrival by cash, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS. Tariffs quoted are based on the number of persons specified on booking. If this number changes the tariff will alter. Prices quoted are current at time of booking, but are subject to review and may change without notice. No cheques are accepted upon arrival to pay for accommodation, cheques need to be cleared prior to arrival.
Later Arrivals: After 7pm Fridays 6pm Saturday to Thursday (inclusive)
If you are going to be a later arrival after 7pm, please let the office staff know at time of booking or add notes into online booking page. We are then able to relay additional information in relation to collecting keys. Any outstanding amount will then be asked for to complete your booking.
- Prior to 14 days of arrival date - Refund of deposit less $20 administration fee.
- 14 days or less of arrival date - No refund unless we are able to re-let the accommodation for the same period of the original booking. Administration fee will apply.
For group bookings policy applies to each and every cabin or site booked. Departure time is strictly 10am check-out and 2pm check-in.
For the health, comfort and convenience of all park patrons the following conditions apply and will be enforced:
- All accommodation and park facilities are smoke free zones.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children, and others under 18 years in their care.
- At all times, no pets allowed and/or contiuous noise will not be tolerated at any time, particularly after 10pm.
- Only one vehicle, per site permitted unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- No open fires permitted (including wood fueled barbecues). Fire bans to be obeyed at all times.
- Skateboards are not permitted. Please observe normals laws and regulations regarding bicycle safety No riding bikes, scooters or rollerblades on concrete pathways, particularly around the amenities block. No racing or deliberate skidding. Bikes and/or scooters not permitted inside cabins under any circumstances.
Park facilities are for the use of park patrons only. Vistors must report to the office. Park management reserves the right to prohibit entry to and/or remove persons from the parks without refund of monies paid.