Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 0881 655 740 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Park Conditions for Pets
Pets are welcome at BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all Park Patrons the following Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES
1. Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the sole discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
2. Pets are welcome on camp sites but are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities blocks, camp kitchen, BBQ areas, playground areas and any entertainment areas.
3. No pets in cabins or on-site accommodation at any time for any reason. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (up to $200)
4. No pets may be left unattended at any time. Please take your pet out with you if you leave the park.
5. ALL PETS must be kept on a leash and under strict control at all times whilst in the park.
6. Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately, please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in rubbish bin.
7. Barking dogs can detract from the enjoyment of other patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in eviction.
8. All sites must be kept clean at all times.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Holiday Park.
I/we have read and accept the Pet Policy. I/we agree to take full responsibility for any damage to persons or property caused by our pet/s whilst in the BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park and agree to pay for any claim of compensation in relations to the pet/s activities. I understand that failure to comply with the above Pet Policy can result in eviction at any time, and that no refund will be offered.