Booking Terms & Conditions
11am For Sites / 2pm for cabins
8am - 6pm Monday - Saturday 8am - 5pm Sunday
Deposit & Payments
Value Season - 1 Night payment in full Shoulder - 2 Nights payment in full Peak - 2 Nights payment in full Christmas - 2 Nights payment in full upon booking and balance paid in full no later than the 1st of December (in the year of the booking)
Changes & Cancellations
CANCELLATION POLICY: Value and Shoulder Season •Cancellations notified 7 days or more prior to the booking will be refunded, less a $30.00 administration fee. •Cancellations notified less than 7 days prior to the booking will forfeit the deposit. Peak Season (Christmas, Easter, Public Holiday Long Weekends) •Cancellations notified 28 days or more prior to the booking will be refunded, less a $30.00 administration fee. •Cancellations notified less than 28 days prior to the booking will forfeit all monies paid.
Sorry we are NOT pet friendly :(
You need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT:
Check out time is strictly 10.00am. All keys are to be returned on check out to reception or placed in designated key box.
- All guests shall accept liability for themselves, their children, furniture, fixtures and all fittings in the accommodation - fair wear and tear accepted.
- Children under the age of nine years must not use a top bunk. Parents and/or guardians must supervise children in a cabin at all times.
- Guests must comply with park rules and regulations as a condition of stay, as displayed on receipt or on request.
- [instance:name] shall not be responsible for personal injury, or be liable to compensate guests for loss, theft or damage of any vehicle or personal property on or brought into the premise. [instance:name] suggests that guests securely lock their accommodation and or motor vehicle when unoccupied.
- You authorise the Park Owner to charge the credit, charge or debit card ('Card'), the imprint of which or the number of which You provide to the Park Owner, in respect of all charges due and payable in respect of the services and accommodation provided to You in the Park and in respect of any damage or loss you cause to the Park Owner.
- If You present a Card on making your booking, or at the commencement of your stay in the Park, You also authorise the Park Owner to reserve credit with, or obtain an authorisation from, the Card issuer in an amount up to the expected cost of your accommodation and other services plus [$200 (inclusive of GST)] or other such amount advised at time of your arrival or reservation.
- If the Park Owner charges Your Card for damage or other loss you cause, it will promptly notify You of the amount so charged and provide details of the damage. If You dispute the damage or the amount charged, You may contact the Park Owner. The Park Owner will deal promptly with any dispute and, if it reasonably considers that any amount should be refunded to You, will promptly credit that amount to Your Card.
- Your Card may be so charged within 60 days after the end of your stay, notwithstanding that any particular charge or amount could have been but was not charged on or before your departure.
- Generally - no refunds will be issued. Please refer to our cancellation and refund policy.
- NO smoking in accommodation or in/around community areas (ie amenity blocks, office, swimming pool, etc). Please note: (i) A $200 cleaning fee may be added to your bill if we find evidence of smoking inside your room; (ii) a cleaning fee of up to $90 may be added to your bill and charged to your credit card should the accommodation be left in an unsatisfactory state which would require extra cleaning to be applied.