Art exploration for the Ballina Coast and Hinterland
Come and explore the Art trails of the Ballina Coast and Hinterland. There is a plethora of art galleries to explore in our region. You can even join in some classes, from silk painting to pottery. And for those that appreciate the medium of photography or want to learn photography, the Northern Rivers is an ideal place to sharpen your skills. We have created a list of all of our local Art galleries and creative places to visit during your stay. So come and stay at BIG4 Ballina Headlands Holiday Park and gather a copy of our Northern Rivers Art Trail to help you with your creative journey.
All you need is Art!
Please book your accommodation or site now, so that you can explore the Northern Rivers and enjoy the many talented artists and creatives that call this region home.
State of the Art Deal
- Stay 2 nights midweek (Monday to Friday) in a Deluxe Cabin and only pay the price of a Standard cabin
- This deal applies to our one bedroom Deluxe Cabins and our Deluxe Disabled Access Cabin
- Save up to $15.00 per night
- This deal is available June, July and August
- Subject to availability
- Members discount still applies