Your socialised dog is welcome in our pet friendly cabins all year round. Please note there is a limit of 1 dog per site/cabin in peak periods. You must advise us that you have a dog(s) prior to arrival.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests (two and four legged), there are a few requirements for having your dog stay:
* It is expected that dogs are not aggressive, inclined to bark and fully vaccinated.
* Pets must be on leash at all times unless you are supervising them in our dog park (no dog "runs" permitted).
* Pets are not permitted in any common areas, including pool, cafe, reception, camp kitchen and shala.
* If staying in a cabin $100 pet security bond is required by credit card or cash if no credit card has been supplied. Please bring your dogs bedding as they are not permitted on any of the furniture, failure to comply or leaving the cabin in n untidy or damaged condition will lead to a loss of your security bond.
* Please ensure you pick up after your dogs, doggie bags are provided in the dog park if you did not bring your own.
* Pet owners are personally responsible for their pets and will be held accountable for any damage or personal injury.
* Ballina Beach Village is surrounded by National Parks and Conservation Areas. Dogs are not allowed on the beach in front of the village, east of the village driveway or in any of the surrounding properties. Fines of $350 from National Parks and Wildlife are applicable. Patches Beach (10 min drive) is the closest dog friendly beach
* If your dog can not comply with any of the above they will be asked to leave, and you will need to go with them.