Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Inclusions -Two bedroom, main bedroom queen bed made with linen, 2nd bedroom double bunk & single bed, all beds made up with linen. Reading lights next to all beds, iron & ironing board in main bedroom cupboard. Main bedroom has ceiling fan, additional TV & additional air con unit. Room for cot in main bedroom Kitchen - full size fridge, microwave, 4 hotplates, toaster, kettle Living - 1x2 & 1x3 seater…
Inclusions -Two bedroom, main bedroom queen bed made with linen, 2nd bedroom double bunk & single bed, all beds made up with linen. Reading lights next to all beds, iron & ironing board in main bedroom cupboard. Main bedroom has ceiling fan, additional TV & additional air con unit. Room for cot in main bedroom Kitchen - full size fridge, microwave, 4 hotplates, toaster, kettle Living - 1x2 & 1x3 seater leather lounges, TV, CD, DVD player, table with 4 chairs HAS REVERSE AIR CON, room for cot or rollaway in living area Bathroom - Shower & Basin, toilet separate, there is a wall mounted hair dryer on wall. Offer a hire one if need something more powerful Verandah & Carport - 3 steps onto verandah, picnic bench style table, 2 extra plastic chairs, clothes airer & child gate, driveway long enough to fit 2nd car or small trailer. Foxtel is installed. Exclusions - No heater or fan as has Air con, no oven, Views of Coffs Creek out towards the ocean, Parking for large boat right next to Villa.
Before 10am on day of departure
7.30am - 7.00pm - 7 days a week
Deposit & Payments
All reservations made online must be paid in full at the time of booking. Rates are based on twin share (2 adults) and surcharges apply for additional occupants. No charges apply for infants under 3 years of age. Minimum stays apply year round on Ocean Villas, Summer Breeze Accessible Villas, Surf Villas, Beach Villas, Sea Breeze Villas, Holiday Villas and Ensuite Sites. Minimum stays apply on all accommodation during long weekends, Shoulder, Holiday and Christmas periods. Tariffs are current at time of booking but may be subject to change without notice. We do not accept bookings from minors. Please note we do not provide refunds for early departures or bad weather.
Changes & Cancellations
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from BIG4 Park Beach Holiday Park under the following circumstances. Value and Shoulder Season - Cancellations providing more than 14 days notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $25 administration fee per villa/cabin/site. To avoid the $25 administration fee, the deposit or booking payment can be placed into a guest account to be used towards a future booking within the next 12 months. Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first nights tariff or deposit paid. Any remaining funds will be refunded to the guest.
We are unable to accommodate pets. Guide dogs and certified ‘Pets as Therapy’ are allowed.
You need to know
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
- Every effort will be made to accommodation specific site and/or cabin preferences. However, these requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Linen is provided for all paid guests in a Villa, Studio or Cabin. The Ocean Villas have all beds made. Other accommodation types have the main bed made up and single linen packs left on the remaining booked beds.
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunks as per the Australian / New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS 4220).
- Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Motorised equipment which includes motorised bikes, scooters, skateboards and remote controlled toys (excluding mobility scooters and motorised wheelchairs etc) are not permitted.
- Sites are available from 12pm and all Villas, Studios and Cabins are available from 2pm. Check out is 10am. Check in closes at 9.30pm.
Sale, Promotional and Special Offer Tariffs
- Any accommodation or site bookings made on a sale or discounted tariff is made under special conditions that differ from standard tariffs. Bookings made under sale tariffs from BIG4 Park Beach Holiday Park are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. All sale offers are subject to availability and specific conditions apply.
Long Stay Guests
- Based on the Holiday Parks (Long Term Casual Occupation) Act 2002, section 5, the short term tourist site long stay limit for guests who have a residential address is 150 days in a 12 month period.