Welcome to BIG4 Paradise Tamworth please read the information below regarding the safety of our guests and staff
Everyone must comply with current COVID-19 restrictions:
Please DO NOT visit BIG4 Paradise Tamworth if you or any other member of your family is unwell with respiratory symptoms, even if only mild - please contact reception & amend your booking dates.
If you or a member of your booking party develops symptoms or fever whilst staying with us or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, YOU MUST:
- Advise BIG4 Paradise Tamworth
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19
- Self-isolate until the test results are received.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVID Safe app
Currently our camper’s kitchens & recreational rooms are closed;
this also includes our pool and playground.
Please remember to abide by the social distancing rules around the park,
in the amenities & BBQ areas
- Guests are required to take ownership of their own health and safety to help protect themselves and others
- A mandatory Guest Declaration form must be signed on the day of arrival; all details should be provided as requested
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted per NSW Government restrictions.
- Social Distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres in communal areas.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception area, to restrict persons inside reception at any one time.
- Follow maximum number signs in reception, amenities and laundries
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- The safety of our guests & staff is our priority. Please ensure you follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by the current NSW Government Public Health Order regulations regarding COVID-19