At BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park, we know we have a special role to play in providing a safe place for families and individuals to relax and enjoy a break away from home.
As always the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. Working with the advice provided by the NSW Health Department and the State and Federal Governments, we will be re-opening our park in a controlled and responsible way.
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff and the broader community we’ve implemented a few changes and you can expect your stay at BIG4 Easts Beach to be a little bit different to normal:
- All Accommodation, Ensuite Sites and Powered Sites will be open.
- Long term annuals will be able to return to the park upon receipt of the Long Term Casual Notice of Occupation Form and acknowledgement of the Long Term Casual Condition of Entry. Click here for Long Term Casual Notice of Occupation Form and long term casual conditions of entry
- A mandatory Guest Registration Form will need to be signed and received prior to checking in to BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park. This includes reading our Guest Condition of Entry here.
- We’ve installed signage, floor markings and sanitising stations to help guests adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- Our Reception will be accepting CONTACTLESS payments only.
- To keep you safe we’ll be undertaking additional cleaning – particularly in accommodation, communal amenities, Camp Kitchen & BBQ facilities, at the Café, and frequently touched surfaces throughout the park.
- Our Café will operate in accordance with NSW Government restrictions and advice.
- Day Visitors will not be permitted at anytime.
- There are restrictions on the use of our facilities at this time. These restrictions will be revised on a regular basis in line with Government advice.
Facilities OPEN with restrictions:
- Creek & Central Amenities Blocks
- Beach Amenity Block (code required)
- All Laundries
- Dump Points
- Disabled Rooms (key required)
- Children’s Bathrooms (code required)
- Camp Kitchen - for cooking only, seating not available
(Guest will need their own utensils for BBQ & Kitchen)
- Undercover BBQ Area - for cooking only, seating not available
(Guests will need their own utensils for BBQ & Kitchen)
- Breakaway Café - Christmas/January opening hours
- Friday 11th, Saturday 12th, Friday 18th & Saturday 19th - 8:00am - 8:30pm;
- Sunday 13th - Thursday 17th & Sunday 20th - Thursday 24th December - 8:00am - 8:00pm;
- CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
- 26th December 2020 - 25th January 2021 - 8:00am - 9:00pm;|
- 26th January 2021 -8:00am - 4:00pm
- Please note the cafe is open for Takeaway only - Cafe section closes 1/2 hour prior to closing time (hot food etc)
- Sunny’s Aquaventure Park* – Daily 9.30am-6pm (Max 100 persons)
- Pool Complex* – Daily 9am – 8pm (Max 70 persons large pool and Max 30 small pool)
- Jumping Pillow* – Daily 9am – 8pm (Max 30 persons)
- Games Room* – Daily 9am – 8pm (Max 18 persons)
- Playgrounds* – Daily 9am – Sunset (Max 25 persons)
*Number restrictions are applicable to these facilities. Due to higher occupancy on weekends & school holidays, Attendants may be present at some facilities during opening times.
- Krazy Kidz Clubhouse
(Activities will run on the weekends and NSW School Holidays)
Facilities CLOSED until further notice:
- Little Monkeys Play Corner
- Plunge Pool
- Movie Night
CHANGES TO PARK OPERATIONS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
Our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures, and continue to work hard to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!