At BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park, we know we have a special role to play in providing a safe place for families and individuals to relax and enjoy a break away from home.
As always, the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. Working with the advice provided by the NSW Health Department and the State and Federal Governments, we will be re-opening our park in a controlled and responsible way.
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and the broader community we’ve implemented a few changes and you can expect your stay at BIG4 Easts Beach to be a little bit different to normal:
- All Accommodation, Ensuite Sites and Powered Sites will be open.
- Long term annuals will be able to return to the park upon receipt of the Long Term Casual Notice of Occupation Form and acknowledgement of the Long Term Casual Condition of Entry. Click here for Long Term Casual Notice of Occupation Form and Long Term Casual Conditions of Entry.
- A mandatory Guest Registration Form will need to be signed and received prior to checking in to BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park. This includes reading our Guest Condition of Entry here.
- All guests 16+ years must be fully vaccinated ie. have had 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or has a medical contraindication certificate issued to the person (exemption). Please have this evidence ready to show our staff at check-in for all applicable persons.
- All guests 18+ must check-in on arrival using the QR code provided at Reception or on the back of the Park Information Booklet that you receive on arrival.
- We’ve installed signage, floor markings and sanitising stations to help guests adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- Our Reception encourages CONTACTLESS payments only.
- To keep you safe we’ll be undertaking additional cleaning – particularly in accommodation, communal amenities, Camp Kitchen & BBQ facilities, at the Café, and frequently touched surfaces throughout the park.
- Our Café will operate in accordance with NSW Government restrictions and advice.
- All Guests are now required to QR code check in & out on each visit to the Café during their stay.
- Day Visitors will not be permitted at anytime.
- There are restrictions on the use of our facilities at this time. These restrictions will be revised on a regular basis in line with Government advice.
- All guests (over 12 years old) and staff are required to wear face masks in indoor communal areas of park. Eg; Reception, Café, Games Room, Kids Club, Camp Kitchen and Amenities – unless you have an exemption or you are are undertaking an activity where you cannot wear your face mask such as eating, drinking, showering, or cleaning your teeth.
Saturday to Thursday - 8am to 6.30pm
Friday - 8am to 8.30pm
Facilities OPEN with restrictions:
- Creek & central amenities blocks
- Beach amenity block (code required 5pm- 9am)
- All laundries
- Dump points
- Disabled rooms (key required)
- Children’s bathrooms (code required)
- Camp kitchen (Guests will need their own utensils for BBQ & kitchen)
- Undercover BBQ area (Guests will need their own utensils for BBQ & kitchen)
- Pool complex* – Daily 9am – 8pm (small pool max 30, large pool max 70 persons)
- Plunge pool - CLOSED
- Sunny’s Aquaventure Park – Daily 9.30am – 5pm (Max capacity 100 persons)
- Jumping pillow* – Daily 9am – sunset (max capacity 30 persons)
- Playgrounds* – Daily 9am - sunset (max capacity 25 persons)
*Number restrictions are applicable to these facilities. Due to higher occupancy on weekends & school holidays, attendants may be present at some facilities during opening times and usage time will be monitored if maximum capacity is reached.
Please note: Children 15 years & under must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult when they are utilising the Pool Complex and Sunny's Aquaventure Park.
Facilities CLOSED until further notice:
- Breakaway Café (Will reopen on weekends from 29th October 2021)
- Kids Club (Will reopen on weekends from 30th October 2021)
- Games Room
- Plunge pool
- Movie night
CHANGES TO PARK OPERATIONS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
Our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures, and continue to work hard to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!