Here's some of favourites according to our team at BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park:
- Haz Beanz Finestkind Coffee at the Albany Waterfront (next to the Entertainment Centre).
- Naked Bean Coffee Roasters on the corner of Middleton Road and Campbell Road.
- Hybla Bar and Grill at Middleton Beach
- Rustlers Steakhouse at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- Three Anchors Bar and Bistro at Middleton Beach
- Dylans on the Terrace at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- The Earl of Spencer on the corner of Earl Street and Spencer Street near the CBD
- White Star at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- Great Southern Wine Trail
- The Oyster House, Emu Point Jetty
- Bay Merchants Cafe at Middleton Beach
- Little Beach at Two People's Bay National Park (approximately a 20 minute drive from Albany)
- Princess Royal Harbour
- Mount Clarence Lookout (off Marine Drive from CBD or Middleton Beach) for views of King George Sound and parts of Albany.
- Albany Ocean Adventures Whale Watching
- Wildflowers in Stirling Ranges, Fitzgerald and Porongurup National Park
- ANZAC Heritage Park and National ANZAC Centre
Enjoy . . .