Pets are permitting for those staying in our caravan and camping grounds only. Pets are not permitted in cabins.
We aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of our Parks & Resorts facilities for all patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner’s preparedness to abide by the requirements outlined below.
RAC Parks & Resorts Pet Policy
- A pet fee may be charged to your card on file if any incidences or breaches to the Pet Policy occur.
- Dogs must be pre-booked at the outset of booking (breed and number of dogs). Arrival with additional dogs on check in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Pet approval must be obtained when booking and decision is at the Managers discretion.
- Please make sure your pet has been approved at time of booking, we leave this final decision with the property manager.
- Dogs are not permitted on ensuite powered sites
- Strictly no pets in or around cabins, pool areas, public amenities or communal areas.
- Please keep your pets away from the cabins/villas, public amenities or communal areas as not all guests enjoy pets and we must all holiday happily together.
- Pets must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds. There are no off-leash areas in the park.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Please don’t leave your pet alone, as usually they get lonely and can often cause disturbances
- Please make sure you clean up after your dog. Mess must be cleaned up straight away and disposed of.
- Maximum number of pets may apply.
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed.
- So everyone can enjoy their stay, please keep your pet quiet at all times.
- If your pet is causing problems with other guests, the manager has the right to terminate your further stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Pets are not permitted at RAC Margaret River Nature Park and Ningaloo Reef Resort. Breach of these rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Health and temperament:
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) required at check-in. Please contact your vet and have a copy faxed through if you do not have a copy on you.
- Pets must be healthy, i.e. free of worms, fleas etc.
- Aggressive pets are simply not welcome.
- We understand that sometimes pets need to socialise too. Please follow the below rules so everyone has a happy and safe stay.
- Friends visiting with a dog need to register with Reception, before entering the property and are only allowed in designated areas.
- Any dogs visiting within the park grounds with a registered guest must be on a lead at all times.
- Our pet policy outlined above applies to all visiting pets.