BIG4 Plantation Caravan Park welcomes all your family - including your furry friends.
Rules of occupancy with your pet.
Please also be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse.
- The pet must be leashed / observed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations.
- The pet must be supervised at all times and never left unattended. including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in the following common areas of the park: pool areas, camp kitchen, ablution blocks, laundry, playground or reception.
- No washing of Pets or pet’s bedding in laundry sinks, washing machines or showers.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste, in a sealed plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- The pet owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.
- To ensure the comfort and safety of all guest the pet must be taken off the park premises to be exercised.
- Max of 2 dogs per site.