Less than an hour south of Melbourne, Dandenong and its adjacent stunning natural beauty is the perfect place to go this summer. Outdoor activities include everything from hikes, to winery visits, to beautiful beaches and bays.
When staying with us, you are perfectly located to enjoy attractions such as:
- The famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island, less than 1.5hr drive from the park
- The Dandenong Ranges National Park with its many choices of bushwalks for all levels
- Wineries and wine tours in the surrounding region
- Nearby beaches between Frankston and Portsea, including the picturesque Mornington Peninsula beaches and bathing boxes
- Nearby golf courses, including the spectacular Woodlands Golf Club, ranking among the top 20 in the country
- The iconic William Ricketts Sanctuary
Whatever you're into, you're bound to find the outdoor adventure of your taste within driving distance from our park. Choose from luxury to budget cabins and caravan and camping sites for your stay!