You don't have to wander far from the park to enjoy plenty of fun things, all within 700 metres from the back gate:
Just a few local things to do without having to get in your car.
- Fairway Park's Pump 'n' Jump track - Located literally right outside our gates, the bike tracks are now open! Kids of all ages can practice their bike riding skills with a mountain bike skills track and a beginners and advanced pump tracks. See more about it here.
- Main Beach Ulverstone - Buttons Beach is patrolled during the summer months by the Ulverstone Surf Life Saving Club and 25 metres from the park.
- Fairway Park adjoins us and has kilometres of pathways to walk or ride and has playgrounds and BBQ areas and a skate park right next to us. See if you can find the dinosaur!
- Pedal Buggies Tasmania are 700 metres away on Beach Road and hire out buggies of all sizes. Open weekends, school holidays and most public holidays.
- The Beach Hut cafe is located alongside Pedal Buggies Tasmania and serve up delicious coffee, cakes and meals.
- Here you'll also find the Ulverstone Waterslide is open during the summer school holidays and feature 60m of fibreglass chute ending in a warm pool.
And when you are ready to explore our Great Outdoors, or need some Indoor Attractions, we got some great suggestions for you too!
We love sharing our local knowledge, so feel free to ask any of our team members for their favourite spots too!