The Fleurieu Peninsula is one of the most beautiful coast lines of South Australia.
- Myponga Beach is a special, secluded beach. No Beach collecting of any kind, but worth taking a walk to appreciate.
- Normanville Beach is patrolled by the Normanville Surf Life Saving Club during the warmer months -still active during SLSC rebuild. A very safe beach with a pontoon in Summer and one of the smallest jettys in the world. Fantastic for swimming & beach combing. Dogs must be on a Leash at all times.
- Carrickalinga Beach is great for swimming and has a wealth of unique rocks to explore
- Lady Bay is one of the best snorkeling Areas.
- Wirrina Cove has a unique Marina
- Seond Valley is a small slice of heaven with great fishing and beach exploring (very busy in Peak Seasons)
- Rapid Bay is worth the spetacular scenic drive to find all the beach experiences you'll want. With fishing, a walk to the cave, or just lazing on the beach.
- Morgan's Beach Cape Jervis has a special feel with close views of Kangaroo Island and hosts the SeaLink Ferry.