Planning a trip to BIG4 Gold Coast? Here are some FAQ's that may help you out with planning the perfect holiday to BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park
BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park has several camping precincts within the park and ALL are accessible to the centralized brand new amenities and camp kitchen
The park is in three sections:
1. Upper Powered Sites: located closest to the brand-new amenities and camp kitchen and our leisure precinct which offers a resort style pool, monster water slide, licensed café, giant jumping pillow, and dog park.
2. Upper Ensuite Sites: weave around the cabins and are close to the camp kitchen and our leisure precinct
3. Riverside walk: Large Rigs and unpowered sites are accessible to the centrally located brand new amenities and camp kitchen but a few more steps to get to our leisure precinct It’s in this section of the park that you can also have your off-ground brazier here. Just follow the river up towards the dog park and you'll find more activities such as Golf Frisbee, Bocce Balls, Foot Pool, and an off road remote control car track.
We have cabins that sleep 10, 6, 5, 4, 2 to suit everyone’s needs and budget
• 3 X Bedroom Brand New Cabins that sleep 10 each. Grab your family and friends for your next get together as they can accommodate 30 for your next sleep over.
• 2 X Bedroom Contemporary Villas that sleep 6. Situated in their very own landscaped garden hideaway.
• 2 X Bedroom newly refurbished Family Bungalows that sleep 5 and are close to our leisure precinct
• 2 X Bedroom Family Cabins that sleep 6 and are close to our leisure precinct
• 1 X Bedroom Cosy Cabins that sleep 4 and are close to our leisure precinct but more suited to families with primary school aged children
• Motel suites that are newly refurbished (more suited for short stays with dining options in our very own licensed Nibbles café)
• Family suites that sleep 4
• Queen suites that sleep 3
• 20 x Dog friendly cabins that sleep 5, 4 and 2 + your beloved pooch
As we also have a motel onsite, BIG4 Gold Coast offers you the best of both worlds.
A motel experience combined with all the freedom getaway that a BIG4 Holiday Park experience offers.
All guests staying in our park no matter what style they choose have access to our full range of in park activities and offering.
There are so many activities in the park that keep families coming back time and time again. Most guests comment that they wish they had put more time aside to relax in the park. Highlights include; a heated resort style pool and 12 seater spa, toddlers pool, a monster water park giant jumping pillow, Frisbee Golf, Bocce balls, Foot Pool, an off road Remote Control Car Track, outdoor cinema, peddle carts and a 2km walking track around the circumference of the park.
And all guests receive special discounted tickets to the Gold Coast Theme Parks, tours, and attractions. Just ask our helpful tour desk about the best options for you and your family.
We have 20 dog friendly cabins which sleep either 5, 4 or 2 plus pooch and all our sites are Dog friendly sites. We just ask that you provide us with a copy of your current vaccination certificate prior to arrival.
We have a super duper BIG off leash area and 32 Acres of room to walk the dog incorporating a 2km walking track around the circumference of the park.
**Please note, no dogs allowed around the pool area and water park.
Travelling with infants and require portacots to fit? The following cabin types will accommodate up to 2 portacots.
2 Bedroom Villas can accommodate 1 portacot in the second bedroom and 1 portacot in the living / dining area.
2 Bedroom Family Cabin (Accessible Cabin) can accommodate up to 2 portacots
2 Bedroom Terrace (Accessible Cabin) can accommodate up to 2 portacots
2 Bedroom Cottage can accommodate up to 2 portacots
3 Bedroom Retreats can accommodate up to 2 portacots
Call our friendly team to see if these cabins are available for your stay or alternatively you can book the 2 Bedroom Villa’s or the 3 Bedroom Retreats and pop a request for 2 portacots in the special request notes.
We have high-chair rentals for $10 per stay. Bookable prior to arrival. Just email email@example.com with your request and booking number.
Pool towels are not provided so make sure you pack one
Pool is deep in some places so strict adult supervision is required at all times as there are NO lifesavers on duty
Minimum height restrictions for slide riders
90 cm for lower slide
120 cm for higher tube slide