Excellent caravan park, great for dogs and kid friendly. Communal facilities including camp kitchen were a nice design and clean. Great location next to Botanical Gardens, river and local pool. The Bridge Hotel across the road is great for a meal and is walking distance to The Mill. Plan to return. - (Len (Guest)
There's so much on offer at BIG4 Castlemaine to make your holiday truly memorable.
- Our great range of accommodation options include luxury family villas, a specially designed accessible villa, safari tents, glamping tents, comfortable studios, and camping and caravan sites.
- We’re next door to the Castlemaine Botanical Gardens with its beautiful gardens, trees, walking and cycling paths, award-winning playground, lake and birdlife.
- Our Sensory Garden is the perfect place to take a little time out and reconnect with the sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- The Bush Hut Camp Kitchen has big dining tables, a pizza oven, barbecue facilities and an open fire in winter, making it a perfect place to meet other guests and enjoy a fun dinner.
- We have Pedal Karts for hire, and kids are kept busy with our Adventure Course, Games Room and the school holiday Kids’ Club activities.
- Castlemaine’s famous Mill Complex is a few minutes’ stroll away and is the go-to place for great coffee, meals, and local gourmet produce including cheese, artisan breads and pastries, wine and beer
- Toast marshmallows around our communal campfire in winter and enjoy Castlemaine’s 50-metre public swimming pool, right at our entrance, during the summer months.
- We have a modern accessible family bathroom and two spotless amenities’ blocks.
- Pets may accompany guests staying on our powered and unpowered sites.