Dogs are welcome on sites only. Please just let us know when you book to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Also call us to check availability during school holidays and peak times.
Park Conditions for Pets:
Naracoorte Holiday Park is a dog friendly park, pets are welcome on sites only.
All pets must be kept under control and on a lead at all times.
These rules are the minimum BIG4 standards and requirements for our four legged guests.
- The dog owner must contact the park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted in that particular BIG4 Member Park. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.