Booking Terms & Conditions
Before 10am on day of departure
8am-9pm, seven days a week. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day, or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night.
Deposit & Payments
A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking. The balance is due on check-in.
Changes & Cancellations
A refund will be given if more than 24 hours notice is received. A $10 cancellation fee will apply. If less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel a booking the deposit is forfeited.
With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, pets are not permitted in cabins. Pets are permitted on powered sites only with Managers prior approval.
You need to know
Terms and Conditions:
- A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in. Any damage caused may be charged against that card.
- A minimum stay of three nights applies over October long weekend.
- Adult rates apply to persons above 15 years old. Children rates apply to guests aged two to 15 years old. There is no charge under two years old.
- Late check-outs can be arranged at an extra charge where available.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits. KC & G Enterprises Pty Ltd ATF KC & G Family Trust ABN 54157995514.