BIG4 Holiday Parks Book and WIN Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Burwood East 3122. Telephone: 03 9811 9300;
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants must be above 18 years old and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (EST) 25 January 2020. The winners will be selected during the following week and will be notified via email or phone and their postal address verified.
5. To enter, entrants must make a accommodation or site booking for any BIG4 Holiday Park on BIG4.com.au between December 26 and January 25, 2020 (Promotional Period).'
6. Upon completion of the above, each individual will go in the draw to win one of ten x 2-nights cabin room bank voucher. Total prize pool valued approximately $5000
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the room bank voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a room bank voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a room bank voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the room bank voucher.
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
18. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, telephone numbers and email addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering the competition, entrants consent to their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoters on their details set out above. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/41003
ACT Permit No. TP/19/04837