After 2pm on arrival day
Before 10am on departure day
9am – 5pm 7 days a week including public holidays
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
All bookings require a prepayment of at least one night before the booking can be confirmed subject to availability.
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions: A written notice is required in order to cancel a booking. If more than 14 days’ notice is given prior to arrival date for a reservation cancellation, guests will be refunded their deposit less a $50 administration fee per booking. If 14 days or less notice is given prior to arrival date for a cancellation, no refunds or credit will be provided on monies paid.
Deposit Policy: All bookings require a prepayment of at least one night before the booking can be confirmed subject to availability.
Deposit Policy for Online Bookings: A valid credit card must be provided during the booking process. Deposit payment (14+ days before arrival) or full payment can be selected. Your credit card will be processed security for deposit or full payment (as selected) at the time of the booking.
Telephone or Email Bookings: Deposits can be paid by credit card over the telephone (we accept Visa or MasterCard). A bank merchant service fee of 1% (inc. GST) will apply to all payments made by Visa Card or MasterCard. Personal cheques or money orders will only be accepted if received 30 days prior to arrival. Your full name, address, drivers license number and reservation number are required on the back of the cheque/money order. Fees apply for dishonoured cheques. BPAY or EFT payments are accepted if received 14 days or more prior arrival. Should a deposit not be received by its due date, your reservation will be cancelled.
Upon arrival the balance of any account (if applicable) needs to be settled and our Customer Service Team will also be required to sight your photo identification and the details of the credit card used to make a booking. When the deposit/account balance is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the details on your identification. If a booking was paid by a third party, you will be asked to present an authorization letter and a copy of the credit card holder’s photo identification.
Booking Alterations: At least 14 days’ notice prior to arrival date must be given for booking or date alterations. An administration fee of $50 per reservation may apply for each date change or change of cabin and/or site type. All changes are subject to availability. Change of booking dates in 14 days or less before arrival is considered as booking cancellation.
No Show, Late Arrival or Early departure: No refunds will be given should you decide not to arrive, arrive after your arrival day or decide to cut your stay short.
Pre-Authorisation/Security Deposit (Bond) for all Accommodation: A valid Visa or MasterCard will be required on check-in. A pre-authorised payment of between $100 – $300 will be taken from your card and held as a security deposit for damages, excessive cleaning or extra charges (e.g. breakfast pack(s), booking extensions, additional visitors). Please note that if a credit card does not have sufficient funds to cover the pre-authorisation then a Cash Bond will be payable of the same amount as the required pre-authorisation. If paying by cash, EFTPOS card or Gift Voucher or EFT you will be asked for a refundable security bond of between $100 & $300 in Cash. The pre-authorisation/security bond varies depending on accommodation type booked. Bonds may apply on hired items such as cots and highchairs. All pre-authorised amounts/Cash Security Deposits will be refundable upon check-out, after inspection is carried out, less any additional charges. It may take a few days for the pre-authorised amounts to arrive back on your card.
Group Bookings: Special conditions apply as agreed with our Customer Service Team.
Visitor Policy: All visitors should be registered on arrival. All visitors need to vacate park by l0pm, failure to do so will result in an extra charge. Any visitor that stays overnight must be registered prior to staying and fees apply.
1. Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Workplace Health and Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 which states “children under the age of nine years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
2. Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note, that for cabins a maximum number of occupants applies for each cabin style, as noted on our website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For sites, up to six occupants per site. All bookings must include one adult (over 18 years of age) in the reservation and all children must be accompanied by an adult during their stay.
3. Check-in time is from 2 pm. Check-out time is 10 am. We put every effort to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time, however cabins/sites may not be available immediately. Contact us in advance if late check-in (after 6 PM) is required. Requests for late check-outs are subject to availability, a late check-out fee may apply.
4. All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
5. Pets are not accepted in the accommodation units. In certain circumstances pets may be allowed in the cabins/rooms but must be approved by the Park prior to arrival. Pets are allowed on Tourist Van Sites. Please refer to our Pets Policy.
6. Conditions of Stay and Entry to the Park. We reserve the right to refuse entry or stay in the Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances. You are required to provide adequate personal identification and the security deposit (if staying in accommodation units) as part of your condition of stay.