Booking Terms & Conditions
12pm for sites 2pm for units
You need to know
As you have booked online, you receive a $20 kiosk voucher on arrival. This voucher can be used to purchase anything on site from ice creams to chocolates or wine (as an example) during your stay. Note: Does not apply to package deal online bookings.
Deposits and Payments - A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking - except for stays during Christmas, Easter and the January school holidays where the deposit required is 40% of the booking. The park will process the extra charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. The balance can be paid on check-in, during your stay, or on check-out. (Package/deal deposits can differ see deals section of our website)
Requested sites or units will only be guaranteed if the requested site/unit fee has been paid upon booking. Charges for requested sites/units is $10 per night for a site $20 per night for a unit.
Changes and Cancellations – Changes and cancellations for stays during peak periods must be made directly with the park and must be more than eight weeks prior to arrival. If a cancellation is less than eight weeks prior to arrival the deposit is forfeited. Cancellations at other times can be made up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Reception hours are 8am-8pm. There is a buzzer at reception for after-hours emergencies. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day will forfeit their deposit.
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the park for confirmation.
A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in.
Any damage caused may be charged against that card.
Minimum stays may apply over peak season or special events.
There is no charge for children under two years old who sleep in a cot. With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs are not permitted.
Check-in time is from 2pm. Check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs can be arranged when available on request - $30 for sites, $50 for units.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years old and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language, or otherwise breaking park rules
No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.