Pet friendly outside Peak Periods on Powered and Unpowered sites only.
Consideration is made for customers travelling with well-behaved pets, throughout most times of the year. Designated caravan sites and a limited number of tent sites are put aside for this purpose. Anyone wishing to bring a pet to the park must comply with the following requirements.
- You must inform the park manager of your intention to bring a pet and seek their permission prior to arrival.
- You may not bring no more than two pets per site.
- Pets are not permitted in the park during the Summer School Holiday Period, or Public Holiday Long Weekends. Check with the park manager for specific dates.
- Pets must always be under control and not negatively impact on the peace and enjoyment of any other user of the park in any way.
- Pets must be confined and restrained within the boundary of the customer’s site. Other than by the most direct route between the customers site and the front gate, dogs may not be walked around or within the park.
- Animal waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately.
- Pets are not permitted in, near or tethered to any of the park's communal facilities including the camp kitchen, amenities, pool, BBQs and fire pit area as marked on the map. Do not allow a pet to enter, or be on the balcony of, a hired dwelling including powered site Ensuite bathrooms.
To ensure the enjoyment of all park users, failure to comply with these rules can result in you being asked to leave the park.
For compliance with local laws, please see the Surfcoast Shire “Dog Regulations” pamphlet available from the office.