Consideration is made for customers travelling with well-behaved pets, throughout most times of the year. Designated caravan sites, tent sites and cabins are put aside for this purpose. Anyone wishing to bring a pet to the park must comply with the following requirements.
- You must inform the park manager of your intention to bring a pet and seek their permission prior to arrival. Including details of your pet in your online booking is sufficient for this purpose.
- You may not bring no more than two pets per site.
- Pets are not permitted in the park during the Victorian Summer School Holiday Period. Check with the park manager for specific dates.
- Pets must always be under control and not negatively impact on the peace and enjoyment of any other user of the park in any way.
- Pet's cannot be left unattended within the park at any time.
- When not confined to the dwelling, pets must be restrained on a leash within the boundary of the customer’s site.
- Pet's must be on a leash when walking around or within the park and must stay within the pet-friendly area.
- Animal waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately.
- Pets are not permitted to be inside or tethered to any of the park's communal facilities including the camp kitchen, amenities, pool or BBQs as marked on the map.
- Pet's are welcome in our outdoor communal spaces, however they must be on a lead, and under control at all times. When in communal spaces, our human guests take precedence - if your pet is disrupting or frightening others (particularly children), we ask that you remove your dog immediately.
- Pets may not enter, or be on the balcony of, a hired dwelling (other than those designated as pet friendly). This includes Ensuite Site bathrooms.
To ensure the enjoyment of all park users, failure to comply with these rules can result in you being asked to leave the park.
For compliance with local laws, please see the Surfcoast Shire, 'Dog Regulations' pamphlet, available from the office.