These spacious Villas have 3 bedrooms – a queen bed in main bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom and 2 sets of bunks in the third bedroom. Linen is provided all beds. Fully self contained including TV, DVD, fridge, stove, oven and microwave. North-facing verandah with outdoor setting.
Check-in is from 2pm through to 6pm. Arrival after this time is available by contacting reception during office hours.
Check out time is 10am. Late check outs can be arranged at an extra charge where available.
Reception hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Fees may apply to arrivals after 8:00pm. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night. Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
Deposits and Payments - A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking - except for stays during High Season where a deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. The balance is due on check in. All cancellations will incur a $20 cancellation fee. Refunds will be offered for cancellations received more than 72 hours before arrival in low season and cancellations received more than 30 days before arrival for shoulder/peak season bookings.
Credit Card Fees - Applicable credit card charges will be charged on the full payment amount (including deposit) upon final settlement of the account. These fees are: Mastercard - 0.65% Visa Card - 0.65% AMEX - not accepted Diners Card - not accepted
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
- You, or an immediate family member, have COVID–19 at the time of stay or you have tested positive for COVID–19 within 7 days prior to arrival:
- Under a local health or government directive, you are required to self-isolate because you have been identified as a contact of a person who is a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 (note: the self-isolation requirements vary depending on the state and/or circumstances); or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you can no longer travel to, or from, your destination.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
Changes and cancellations for stays during high season must be made directly through the park at 1800 039 006 and when made more than 30 days prior to arrival a $20.00 Cancellation Fee will apply. If a cancellation is within 30 days of arrival the full deposit amount is forfeited. Cancellations at other times can be made up to 2 days prior to arrival however a $20.00 Cancellation Fee will apply.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
• Not be the person named on the booking request
• Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• Not be able to pay for any charges
• May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
In Park Perks
- Early check in is subject to availability, can only be confirmed on the morning of check in.
- Late check out is subject to availability, can only be confirmed on the night prior to check out.
- Free Tennis Equipment hire is available from Reception and is subject to availability. Limit of one free tennis equipment hire per stay.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.