Daylesford Holiday Park is a pet-friendly caravan park.
Pets are welcome in the park but due to health regulations are not to be inside our cabins. We have one pet-friendly cabin the "Bark Royal".
- Park Management has developed the following rules with pet owners to ensure the safety and comfort of all Park guests (including your pet).
- Pets must be kept on leads that are secured or held at all times.
- Droppings must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY, tied up in a plastic bag, and placed in a bin.
- Pets are not to be left in the park without their owners (tied up or otherwise).
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and pets MUST be kept quiet at night and early morning.
- STRICTLY no pets allowed in the Amenities Block AT ANY TIME – Guide Dogs accepted of course.
- Cats are to be secured in your van or tent by dusk and must have a bell on their collar.
- Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) whilst in the confines of Daylesford Victoria Caravan Park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet or pets’ activities and actions.
- All visitors staying with pets will abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the Park.
- Management reserves the right to terminate your stay in the event of failure to comply (no refunds).