Before 10am on day of departure
8am - 5.30pm From 1st May to 31st July then 8am - 6pm from 1st August to 30th April
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
We only accept pets on powered sites
Deposits and Payments
Full payment is required when making a booking
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
- You, or an immediate family member, have COVID–19 at the time of stay or you have tested positive for COVID–19 within 7 days prior to arrival:
- Under a local health or government directive, you are required to self-isolate because you have been identified as a contact of a person who is a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 (note: the self-isolation requirements vary depending on the state and/or circumstances); or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you can no longer travel to, or from, your destination.
Note: You may be required to provide reasonable evidence that the above circumstances apply.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
If you wish to make changes to a current booking fees may apply if the date has changed.You must give 14 days notice of cancellation otherwise the cost of the first nights accommodation will be forfeited. If you cancel on the day of arrival the total amount will be forfeited.
Acceptance of this accommodation booking is acknowledgment and agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Payments - The park will process full charge against your credit card on booking and send confirmation to the email address supplied.
- Changes and Cancellations - Changes and cancellations for stays must be made more than 14 Days prior to arrival. If cancellation is within 14 Days of arrival the cost of 1 nights tariff is forfeited.
- Reception hours are between 8am-6pm daily. Upon arrival, report to reception desk. If arriving after 6pm, please contact for late check-in procedure.
- Guests will be responsible for the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Special requests are on a request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the park for confirmation.
- A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in.
- Any property damage caused may be charged against that card.
- A minimum stay period may apply during times of high occupancy, public and school holidays, weekends or special events.
- Adult rates apply to persons aged above 15 years old. Children rates apply to guests aged 3-15 years old. There is no charge for children under three years old.
- Subject to BIG4 policy and minimum standards, dogs are accepted in the park on powered sites only.
- Check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs can be arranged at an extra charge where available. Check-in time is from 2pm.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per site which must be parked within the designated markings.
- All on site accommodation and park facilities are smoke free zones.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children and others under 18 years old in their care at all times.
- Loud and/or continuous noise will not be tolerated at any time, particularly after 10pm.
- No open fires permitted anywhere within the park.
- Park facilities are for the use of park patrons only, visitors must report to reception.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to: Not be the person named on the booking request. Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card. Not be able to pay for any charges. May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests. May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour. Be younger than 18 years old and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age. Be concealing an unauthorised dog or other unauthorised animal. We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.