Pets are allowed at the managers’ discretion on sites only.
What you need to know
Minimum Night Bookings
Minimum booking periods may apply.
Single Night Surcharge
When available, for all cabins, will attract a surcharge.
- Check-in is available from 2pm for cabin and ensuite accommodation and 12 noon for sites.
- If arriving after hours, please contact us on the day of arrival to arrange your key and/or boomgate card to be put in a night box. Failure to make these arrangements may result in you not being able to access the park.
- Winter hours 1st May – 31st August – 8am – 5pm
- Summer hours – 1st September – 30th April – 8am – 6pm
Cabins and sites must be vacated by 10am.
- Pets are allowed at the managers’ discretion with your own caravan or tent only.
- The park must be advised of all pets entering the park at the time of booking.
- We are pet friendly all year round on sites for caravans or tents.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are pets allowed in or around cabins and they are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities including those on ensuite sites.
- The only EXCEPTION to these rules are in the case of Guide Dogs & Assistance Animals – who may accompany guests in Cabins.
- The policy must be read and signed upon arrival.
- Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge except when staying in a Superior Cabin.
- Child rates apply to children aged 2-15 years.
- A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested.
- Cabins sleep a maximum of 4-6 people (including children and infants) depending on the style of cabin.
- The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available. I.e. No cabin can exceed 6 occupants (of any age) with a maximum of 4 adults per cabin.
- On arrival, if the number of people exceeds the maximum allowed for the cabin type, we will not accept the booking.
- Adults and children under the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING. By law, smoking is prohibited inside or within 5 metres of any public building.
- A maximum of 6 people is permitted on caravan/tent sites.
- We allow one caravan, annexe and vehicle per site or a tent, boat and vehicle.
- STRICTLY no tents or camper trailers on our Frontage Powered sites.
- To minimise damage to grass, any guest staying on a grass site for 2 or more days must have open weave matting/shade cloth if they have a tent, camper trailer or annexe that has a solid floor going directly on the grass. Tarps are not acceptable.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee cabin/site numbers. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
- When booking a special, no further discounts will apply and site/cabin allocation will be at the discretion of management.
- $15.00 per double/queen (one off charge)
- $12.00 per single (one off charge)
- Additional bedding must be ordered at the time of making the booking as supplies are limited.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 10pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
- Bicycles and scooters may only be ridden in the park during daylight hours.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riding around amenity blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
- Skateboards, ripstiks and similar items are not allowed in the park. Speed limits apply.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boomgate access cards, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- All cabin/ensuite site bookings require credit card details or a cash bond as security.
- The Berri Riverside Holiday Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed off and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
- Visitors must register at the office before entering the park.
- Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
- No Glass permitted in the swimming pool area
- Please be respectful of all around you
- No diving, jumping, bombing is allowed in the pool – or running around the pool
- Please remove all your rubbish when leaving
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park or park listed on BIG4.com.au. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4.com.au park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.