Standard powered site with personal ensuite toilet and shower facility
8.30am - 5.00pm 7 days a week
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise.
Pets are welcome in this accommodation, however, strict terms and conditions do apply. Please read our pets terms and conditions.
Deposits and Payments
A deposit of the first night’s tariff is required to secure the reservation. Balance of monies due to be paid on arrival • High Peak Period Bookings – which include school holidays, and special events – a 50% deposit is required 6 months prior to check in date. The full amount must be paid prior to arrival • Payment is accepted by cash, Visa, MasterCard or EFTPOS.
Visitors are most welcome but are your responsibility. • Visitors must register at the office before entering the park. • Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules. • Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
What you need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By making a booking, you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park as outlined below.
- Any reference to ‘we’, us’ or ‘our’ is referring to The Bend Motorsport Park Pty Ltd ABN 91 609 932 685 and where the context requires, its related entities.
- Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘Guests’ is a reference to any person who accesses the park under an accommodation booking, including any family, children, friends, or other people visiting the park at your invitation.
- Guests are responsible for checking their details and ensuring they are correct when making a reservation.
- Those named on the booking receipt are responsible for all persons in their cabin/site including any visitors.
- A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested. It is the adult’s responsibility to ensure the safety and protection of all minors in your party during your stay.
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars and includes GST (where applicable). Prices are based on two persons occupying sites/cabins; extra person rates apply for each additional person. Rates may be subject to change without notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Payment, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit payment of 50% of the total booking amount is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking, with full payment required prior to check-in.
- Cancellations are to be made at the earliest possible time by phone or email.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or early departures once you or your party has arrived at the park.
- If you provide more than 14 days’ notice of your cancellation, you are entitled to a full refund of your deposit, less a $30 administration fee (per site/cabin).
- If you provide less than 14 days’ notice of your cancellation, your deposit will not be refunded.
- For any bookings made for major events specifically, we have a stricter cancellation policy. The total booking amount is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking. The non-refundable period is 60 days out from the event and applies to the total booking amount. A major event is any event determined by us.
- We may refuse entry into the park for any reason if we determine in our discretion. A full refund will be given if this occurs.
Check in and Check out
- You must report to the park office and sign in on arrival.
- Check in is from 2pm on the arrival date of your booking and check out by 10am on the departure date of your booking, unless we have previously agreed otherwise with you in writing.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors. Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- Noise restrictions apply between 10pm and 8am. Quiet hours are non-negotiable and will be enforced.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules or these terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund in that event.
- Guests are not permitted to host parties in the park, unless authorised by park management. A call out fee of $100 may apply for Guests that require assistance after hours (hours outside of 8.30am and 5.30pm are considered after hours).
- Guests will be required to pay for any damage to the BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park. Failure to comply may result in the eviction from the park.
- You must at all times comply with park rules and the reasonable requests and directions of staff, including speed restrictions in the park.
Personal Belongings and Risk
- You must securely store your belongings.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes, etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed of and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
- Guests must hold comprehensive motor vehicle insurance for any caravan or motor home brought to the BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park. Evidence of insurance may be requested at any time.
- All registered Guests will be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boom gate access cards, ﬁxtures and ﬁttings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- We take no responsibility for all loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by you or to any of your personal items, including to any vehicles, caravans or motor homes. You release us from any loss, damage or injury you suffer and indemnify us against any loss, damage or injury your party suffers. In these terms and conditions, ‘loss, damage or injury’ means any damage, loss, liability, cost, expense, harm, death or injury.
- All cabin/en-suite site bookings require credit card details as security.
- We reserve the right to protect our interests and deter security incidents such as vandalism, unruly behaviour, theft and violence. CCTV cameras may be operated and, if operated, will be visible.
- Cabins sleep a maximum of 6 to 10 people (including children and infants) depending on the style of cabin. The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available.
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
- All cabins and bunk rooms are strictly non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged for any person that does not comply.
- Cabins are to be left clean and tidy with dishes and cookware washed and put away. All rubbish must be removed and placed in park bins provided. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of up to $50 an hour for cabins left in an unacceptable manner.
- A maximum of 6 people (maximum of 4 adults) are permitted on each site.
- Whilst every eﬀort will be made to meet Guest requests, we cannot guarantee a speciﬁc site/cabin. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
- Guests must comply with pool rules at all times. Failure to comply may result in eviction from the park.
- If Guests are found to be in the pool area after the gates are locked, management reserves the right to ask for everyone in your booking to vacate the park immediately. No refund will be given.
- Pool opening times vary and are at the discretion of park management. No drinks or food are to be consumed within the pool area.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Babies and toddlers are not permitted in the pool without a swim nappy on.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and any other wheeled objects may only be used and ridden in the park during daylight hours. Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riding around amenities blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and any other wheeled objects are ridden at your own risk. We are not liable for any injuries sustained from riding bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other wheeled objects.
- Visitors are most welcome but are your responsibility. Visitors must register at the park oﬃce before entering the park.
- Please ask your visitors to only park in the Visitors Car Park near the front oﬃce.
- Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
- Dogs are allowed with your own caravan or tent only. Other pets may be allowed at the managers’ discretion and upon agreement with management. The park must be advised of all pets entering the park at the time of booking.
- We are dog friendly all year round (excluding major events).
- Dogs (and all other pets agreed by management) must remain on a leash at all times whilst in the park.
- Dogs (and all other pets agreed by management) are strictly forbidden to enter cabins, the amenities including those on en-suite sites, and the pool area. There are no exceptions to these rules.
- You are personally responsible for any damage or injury your pet causes to other guests, visitors or property at the park.
- The pet policy must be read and signed upon arrival.